The Chicago Red Stars are on the road against Orlando Pride on Saturday (6:30 p.m. CT; NWSLsoccer.com). Here is the Starting XI, presented by Magellan:
- Danielle Colaprico returns to the Starting XI after coming off the bench on the game last week against Portland for her 87th appearance for Chicago. Colaprico has started 83 matches for the Red Stars since being drafted in 2015.
- Central defender Katie Naughton leads the team in minutes for field players in 2018. Naughton, just in her third full professional season, has logged 1,788 minutes for the Red Stars this season.
- Julie Ertz will captain the side and start in the backline. This marks the 70th start for Ertz for the Chicago side.
- Sam Kerr earns her 17th consecutive start for the Red Stars. The forward has played every minute of the games she has been available for. The Australian international is leading the NWSL Golden Boot race with 12 goals.
- Emily Boyd will be available off the bench for Chicago as the backup keeper, with Brooke Elby, Sarah Gorden, Nikki Stanton, Michele Vasconcelos, Rosie White and Erin Yenney for field playing substitutes.
- Summer Green is currently on international duty with the U.S. U-23 National Team.
- The Red Stars are 7-4-10 on the season, with 29 goals scored and 25 goals conceded.
- This year on the road, Chicago have gone 3-6-1 and scored 12 goals while conceding 10.
- All time, the Red Stars are 4-1-2 against the Pride, including 2-1-0 at Orlando City Stadium.
- With 29 goals scored this season, Chicago has scored 16 with the right foot, eight with the head and four with their left foot.