The following is an ‘A-to-Z Guide’ of rules and guidelines that apply to your Chicago Red Stars gameday experience. If you have any questions at all, you can call the Chicago Red Stars at 312-241-2069.
- Main Concourse: behind 128
- Outside: Next to the Ticket/Box Office outside of Gate D
Only bags that are 14″x14″x6″ or smaller will be allowed into the stadium.
- All banners, flags, and signage will be inspected before entry to the stadium to ensure there are no safety concerns and compliance with the below requirements
- Banners must be event-related and may not be commercial or political in nature; Banners may not include advertisements, logos or political endorsements/slogans
- Banners may not contain images, words or other information that is (or could be construed as being) derogatory, obscene, profane, indecent, vulgar, offensive, graphic, dangerous, inappropriate, objectionable or in “poor taste”
- Banners may not interfere with the view or enjoyment of others
- Banners may not be attached to a pole or any other object that could cause harm to others
- Banners may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that could cause harm to others
- Banners may not be larger than 3 feet by 5 feet, if they are hung, or 3 feet by 3 feet, if they are held in hand, unless otherwise approved by stadium management
- Banners (or parts thereof) may not be used as projectiles
- Banners may be hung only with the permission of stadium management. If approved, Banners may be hung only with rope, string or plastic ties and may not block any existing signage or vent, or damage any stadium walls, paint, railings, glass, etc.
Stadium Management reserves the right to remove and confiscate any banner at any time for any reason.
Please note – some events may prohibit Banners of any type, such as concerts, selected family events and other sanctioned events. For questions regarding particular events, please call the Chicago Red Stars at 773-697-8699 prior to the event. While Banners that meet the above guidelines are permitted at most sporting events, SEATGEEK STADIUM reserves the right to modify or cancel this policy at any time without notice, if deemed necessary by management.
- Lenses or Lens Attachments over 6″
- Monopods or tripods
- Flash equipment of any sort
Management reserves the right to change policies as events dictate. For most concerts, cameras and other recording devices are not permitted.
- SeatGeek Stadium Box Office: 708-594-7700
- Red Stars Ticket Office: 773-697-8699
- Follow all instructions from stadium staff and local authorities regarding emergency response procedures
- Promptly return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid if a soccer ball enters the stands
- Remain respectful to home and opposing team fans, staff, referees, and players at all times
- Sit in your ticketed seats and show ticket when requested
- Smoke only in designated areas
PROHIBITED BEHAVIOR INCLUDES:
- Fighting or disorderly behavior
- Entering the playing field
- Possession or use of smoke bombs and/or flares
- Throwing objects at spectators, staff, officials, players or onto the field
- Intoxication or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Damaging stadium property
- Using inappropriate language in any form, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or inciting messages
- Scalping or other improper resale of tickets
- Violating any local or federal laws
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS CODE OF CONDUCT WILL RESULT IN SANCTIONS, INCLUDING EJECTION, BANISHMENT AND ARREST. GAME TICKETS WILL BE FORFEITED WITHOUT REFUND.
All bags and persons are subject to search upon entry.
For your convenience, there are several concession stands and carts located on the main concourse and throughout SEATGEEK STADIUM as well as drinking foundations.
Our goal is to promote responsible alcohol service and enhance guest safety and enjoyment. SEATGEEK STADIUM staff is trained in responsible alcohol management.
Alcohol sales will be cut at the 75th minute of the match.
Rules and Regulations governing alcohol management at SEATGEEK STADIUM:
- Alcohol may not be brought inside the stadium
- Any person found inside the building with alcohol not purchased in SEATGEEK STADIUM is subject to immediate ejection
- A person may not enter the venue in an intoxicated state. Intoxication in a public place is a criminal offense. Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state shall be removed from the premises
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 21 years old or older and be able to produce acceptable photo identification proving their age
- Acceptable forms of identification at SEATGEEK STADIUM are: valid driver’s license, military identification, valid passport or government issued identification card
While we always strive to provide the most accurate information regarding SEATGEEK STADIUM policies, alcohol policies are subject to change without notice.
During the event, representatives can answer questions, address concerns, assist with lost children, provide wheelchairs for event use, provide assistive listening devices, handle lost and found services and more. During non-event hours, the Chicago Red Stars can be provided at 773-697-8699
All media for Chicago Red Stars games must have appropriate facility credentials which may be collected at the Media Entry Gate (Gate E). To sign up for media credentials click here.
Chicago Red Stars merchandise is also available online at www.RedStarsGear.com
- Enjoy the match in a safe, clean and healthy environment
- Cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team
- Be treated in a courteous and professional manner
The following items are not permitted in SEATGEEK STADIUM:
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcohol or Illegal Substances
- Back Packs or Sling Packs (draw string packs that are less than the maximum size of 14″ x 14″ x 6″ are permissible)
- Balls (of all types and sizes, including soccer balls), Balloons and Beach Balls
- Cameras with Lenses or Lens Attachments over 6”
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Fireworks, Flares or Smoke Bombs
- Large Bags and Purses (limit: 14″x14″x6″)
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns, vuvuzelas)
- Outside Food and Beverages
- Poles to Display Banners, Flags, etc.
- Pets (Note: exception for certified service animals)
- Video or Recording Devices and Tripods
- Any Other Item Deemed to be Inappropriate or Dangerous by Stadium Staff
INDIVIDUALS WHO DELIBERATELY ATTEMPT TO BRING BANNED ITEMS THROUGH SECURITY CHECKPOINTS ARE SUBJECT TO EJECTION
- No glass bottles
- Douse all burning charcoal and dispose in Hot Coals Only bins
- No ball playing or Frisbee throwing
- Please set your grills, coolers, etc. in front of or behind your vehicle
- Tailgating set-up must not interfere with free flow of traffic
- No kegs or bulk quantities of alcohol
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted inside the stadium
- One car = One parking space
- Please bag and properly dispose of your trash
- Outside caterers not permitted
- Sale of food/beverage is not permitted
- No open flames
- Post-event tailgating is not allowed
- On event days, the Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D. At least one box office window will remain open through the conclusion of each match to provide for purchasing of tickets to future matches.
- A valid event ticket
- A valid team/event/league credential
- A valid SEATGEEK STADIUM ID for on-duty working staff
Any person discovered inside the stadium without one of the above-mentioned items will be asked to leave the facility. Those who refuse to leave may be considered trespassing and may be subject to arrest.
Persons who are discovered to be in possession of counterfeit, voided, or stolen tickets and/or credentials will be asked to leave the facility. Persons who refuse to comply will be considered trespassing and are subject to arrest. Persons found in possession of counterfeit, voided, or stolen tickets may be given the option of purchasing valid tickets, when available, from SEATGEEK STADIUM Ticket/Box Office. We encourage guests to only purchase from authorized outlets to avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen, void or other invalid tickets. The resale of tickets (“scalping”) is against the law and will not be permitted in and around the property of SEATGEEK STADIUM. Violators will be reported to the Village of Bridgeview Police Department.
All guests must produce a valid event ticket or credential to the SEATGEEK STADIUM event staff if and when requested to do so. Guests who refuse to show their tickets or credentials are subject to ejection from the facility.
Guests may not change their seat/suite at any time during any event. Guests who are discovered to have changed their seat/suite are subject to ejection.