Updated - 3/21/23 per CDC Guidelines
The Chicago Red Stars follow the current CDC guidelines in relation to COVID-19. Currently masks and vaccinations are not required to attend a Red Stars game at SeatGeek Stadium.
If protocols are updated the following communication strategies will be employed to advise ticket holders, staff and the general public
Single game ticket buyers and season ticket members will need to create an account with Tickets.com to access their tickets. To create an account, please follow the steps below:
- In addition to communication to ticket holders and the general public a detailed communication plan will be in place to notify any personnel of the following guidelines:
- Stay home if person is not feeling well or reside with anyone who is sick.
- Any additional stadium policies for stadium staff including face coverings, temperature checks, physical distancing and personal hygiene will be enforced as required.
- No non-ticketed guests will be permitted at the event.
- In addition to the above communication channels, we will incorporate the following methods to communicate protocols and changes to standard operation:
- Signage throughout the venue including at the gates
- Use of stadium video boards to update fans
- Security and Guest Services personnel will remind fans of protocols as necessary
- Proper training of Staff, Volunteers, Security and Guest Services staff to answer questions
- Announcements made during events will be both audible and visual to accommodate people with sensory challenges