5700 College Rd. Lisle, IL 60532
Directions to Benedictine University
Take I-294 or I-290 to I-88. Go west on I-88 to I-355 south. Take the Maple Avenue exit west (right turn) for about two miles. The campus is on the left side.
From the north or south suburbs
Take the I-355 North-South Tollway to the Maple Avenue exit. The University is about two miles west of the Tollway.
From the south
Take I-55 to the I-355 exit. Take the Maple Avenue exit west to the University.
From the west
Take I-88 east to I-355 south. Take the Maple Avenue exit west (right turn) for about two miles. The campus is on the left side.
Metra, the Chicago area commuter rail system, runs from Lisle to downtown Chicago and back seven days a week. For more info, visit www.metrarail.com. Cab service is available for the two-mile trip from the station to campus.
Parking is free and opens two hours prior to kickoff. Main parking is located in the Neuzil/Rice lot off of College Rd. Parking in the Krasa Lot off of University Lane is primarily for tailgating.
The Box Office opens 90 minutes before kickoff.
The Main Box Office is located on the East side of the stadium behind the stadium grandstand between the baseball and softball field, and nearest the Neuzil/Rice Parking Lot.
Press/Media Check-in is located only at the Main Box Office and cannot be picked up at the south end box office.
A Secondary Box Office is located at the South end of the stadium by the Krasa tailgating lot.
Tailgating opens ninety minutes prior to kickoff and is only permitted in the Krasa lot.
The Krasa Lot is located at the south end of the Sports Complex. To access the Krasa Lot please proceed on College Road approximately one half mile south of Maple Ave., turn right onto University Lane, followed with an immediate left turn.
- Tailgating is only permitted in the Krasa lot on the south end on the stadium
- Individuals are responsible for compliance with all local and state laws governing alcohol consumption. Under no circumstances shall persons under 21 years of age be served, sold or have possession of alcoholic beverages in the designated tailgating areas. All persons consuming alcohol in the designated tailgating areas shall carry a government issued picture ID that also shows the person’s birth date.
- Glass bottles, kegs, party balls, bongs, funnels, and other devices used to increase consumption of alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the tailgating area.
- Tailgaters are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and non-disruptive manner. Individuals who choose to be disruptive and prevent others from enjoying tailgating will be asked to cease disruptive behavior or leave.
- Tailgaters are expected to clean up their trash. Trash bins will be located throughout the tailgating area. Hot coals should be disposed of properly in coal dumpsters placed throughout the tailgating area.
- Tents, canopies, or any other tailgating furniture must be secure and safe and not obstruct any pedestrian walkway, sidewalk, drive lane, or handicapped spaces.
- Grills and propane should be watched at all times. Fires build on the ground or other open fire pits are prohibited.
- Any person damaging University property will be responsible for the cost of repairs.
- The Chicago Red Stars and Benedictine University are not responsible or liable for accidents, damage, loss or theft of materials/items/personal property left unattended.
- Guests are prohibited to bring alcoholic beverages into the Sports Complex
- Guests will not be allowed into the stadium if they appear to be intoxicated
- Drunk and disorderly conduct will result in ejection from the stadium
- Guests are welcome to bring one bag into the Sports Complex provided the bag is soft-sided (i.e. diaper bags, small purses, small handbags, etc.) and its dimensions do not exceed 12 inches by 12 inches by 8 inches. The Sports Complex and its staff reserves the right to inspect bags brought into the Sports Complex.
- Flags and banners are allowed, however, flag poles or sticks are prohibited.
- Do not climb on fences or railings.
- Do not climb over seats and bleachers.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the stadium and fifteen feet outside the entrance gates.
- Food & Beverages
- Camera Tripods
- Laser Pens
- Do not throw rocks
- Pets (except animals assisting people with disabilities)
- No glass containers
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, soap bubbles, etc.
- Beach balls, Frisbees, balloons, brooms, etc.
- Bicycles, rollerblades, and skateboards
- No Smoking
- No weapons
For additional information regarding the Village of Lisle-Benedictine University Sports Complex, visit: http://ben.edu/auxiliary/benedictine-university-sports-complex.cfm