THEME / ACTIVITIES
- Salute to Service
GAME DAY SWAG
- Limited Edition Salute to Service Hat
PACKAGES 4 PATRIOTS
Bring a donation from the list to support the troops! If you bring a requested item on July 28, receive a free ticket for Aug. 10!
- 12-16 oz. bags of ground coffee, instant packets
- Women’s body wash
- Beef jerkey
- Powdered drinks mixes (Gatorade, lemonade, Kool-Aid, Crystal Light, Tang, Snapple)
- Trail mix
- Canned goods: 15 oz. Chef Boyardee, Beef stew and chili, any kind without pork
- Small jars of peanut butter 12 oz.
- Full size deodorant
- Men shaving gel, tube only please no aerosols
- Gold Bond Medicated body and foot powder
- Moisturizing and sun block lotion
- Athletes foot powder / cream
- Visine or any brand eye drops for dry eyes
- Small size Motrin, Advil, Aspirin and Tylenol
- Mole skin / boot cushioned insoles
- Cards, stationary and pens to write home
- Letters and drawings thanking our soldiers
Please do NOT donate aerosol shaving cream (prohibited) will explode, OR hotel toiletries because they do not hold up in shipping. Bar soap is unwelcome because of odor. Can ruin a care package. No cup-of-soup or ramen.
- Parking at Toyota Park is $20 per car.
- Enter through S2 entrance.
- All season ticket holders, flex pack members and 3-packs should have received a parking pass (by April 18th) that MUST be shown to parking attendant for free access.
- Parking lots open 3 hours prior to kick off.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to kick off.
- Gate C – All fans
- Gate D – Season ticket holders and Suite holders
- Gate E – Field Side Seats and Tables