THEME / ACTIVITIES
- Bark in the Park
Bring your dog to the game and sit in section 117!
Purchase your Bark in the Park ticket package(includes entrance for one person and one dog) here:
Season ticket holders: Bring your dog, no extra charge. BUT they’ll need to sit in 117 so that they don’t set off any anti-dog people
- Parking at Toyota Park is $20 per car.
- Enter through S2 entrance.
- All season ticket holders, flex pack members and 3-packs should have received a parking pass (by April 18th) that MUST be shown to parking attendant for free access.
- Parking lots open 3 hours prior to kick off.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to kick off.
- Gate C – All fans
- Gate D – Season ticket holders and Suite holders
- Gate E – Field Side Seats and Tables