4:00 PM CT – Box Office & Parking Lots Open
6:00 PM CT – Ball Kids and Player Walkouts check-in at Gate E
6:00 PM CT – Gates Open
7:00 PM CT – Kickoff
*Pre-game yoga on the field has been re-scheduled to July 14th*
PARKING: S2 entrance – $20 – cash only
Note: The Viva Cinco de Mayo Festival will be in the East Parking Lot from 2-11pm. VIP Parking for VIP Season Ticket Members and Parking in the North Parking Lot will not be affected. Red Stars fans can use their May 12th game ticket for free entry to the Viva Cinco de Mayo Festival May 12-13th at Toyota Park. Festival Info
GATE D: ADA, Season Ticket Members & Suite Holders
GATE E: VIP Tables, Fieldside VIP seats, Ball Kids & Player Walkouts
GATE C: All attendees
WHAT CAN YOU BRING: Only bags that are 14″x14″x6″ or smaller will be allowed into the stadium.
WHAT CAN’T YOU BRING: No umbrellas, outside food or drink, firearms/weapons, noisemakers, flags, chairs, coolers, tripods, pets, flash equipment of any sort and other items listed in our full guide.
NO RE-ENTRY: Toyota Park has a no re-entry policy during events, so be sure to bring everything you need before entering.
WEATHER: WE PLAY RAIN OR SHINE. The only delay would come with lightning. Announcements will be sent over the PA and our Twitter account @chiredstarsPR throughout any such incident.
- Parking at Toyota Park is $20 per car.
- Enter through S2 entrance.
- All season ticket holders should have received a parking pass (by March 22nd) that MUST be shown to parking attendant for free access. Flex pack holders should contact their ticket representative for parking pass prior to arriving.
- Parking lots open 3 hours prior to kick off.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to kick off.
- Gate C – All fans
- Gate D – Season ticket holders and Suite holders
- Gate E – Field Side Seats and Tables