The following is an ‘A-to-Z Guide’ of rules and guidelines that apply to your Chicago Red Stars gameday experience. If you have any questions at all, you can call the Chicago Red Stars at 773-697-8699.
Guests with disabilities may be dropped off at the stadium arch in the east parking lot outside Gate D. A state issued Persons with Disabilities license plate or an ADA hang tag placard must be visible to the police and parking attendants and the person to whom the placard or license plate is registered must be an occupant of the vehicle in order to access the Gate D drop off area. Guests with disabilities with suite or club seat tickets may enter Gate D. guests with disabilities may access the stadium by using the ADA ramp located at Gate C in the northeast corner of the stadium.
Guests with disabilities may park in the designated ADA parking section in Lot E3, just between Gates C and D. A state issued Persons with Disabilities license plate or an ADA hang tag placard must be visible to the police and parking attendants, and the person to whom the placard or license plate is registered must be an occupant of the vehicle in order to park in the ADA parking section. An accessible entrance to the park is located just north of the disabled parking section at Gate C.
Seating for guests with disabilities is available in all price categories. To purchase seating for guests with disabilities, call the Box Office for more information. In order to assist ADA guests, please call SEATGEEK STADIUM at 708-496-6790 or the Chicago Red Stars Box Office at 773-697-8699
Animals or pets are not permitted at SEATGEEK STADIUM with the exception of service animals for guests with disabilities.
ATMs are located within the stadium;
- Main Concourse: behind 128
- Outside: Next to the Ticket/Box Office outside of Gate D
All persons and their possessions entering the stadium are subject to a visual search and, if necessary, a pat down. We encourage all guests to travel light and not bring any unnecessary items into SEATGEEK STADIUM. NO BACK PACKS or SLING PACKS allowed. Standard draw string sacks/bags that are below the maximum size are permisable
Only bags that are 14″x14″x6″ or smaller will be allowed into the stadium.
Banners, flags, and signs (collectively, “Banners”) are permitted within the stadium provided they comply with the following requirements:
- All banners, flags, and signage will be inspected before entry to the stadium to ensure there are no safety concerns and compliance with the below requirements
- Banners must be event-related and may not be commercial or political in nature; Banners may not include advertisements, logos or political endorsements/slogans
- Banners may not contain images, words or other information that is (or could be construed as being) derogatory, obscene, profane, indecent, vulgar, offensive, graphic, dangerous, inappropriate, objectionable or in “poor taste”
- Banners may not interfere with the view or enjoyment of others
- Banners may not be attached to a pole or any other object that could cause harm to others
- Banners may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that could cause harm to others
- Banners may not be larger than 3 feet by 5 feet, if they are hung, or 3 feet by 3 feet, if they are held in hand, unless otherwise approved by stadium management
- Banners (or parts thereof) may not be used as projectiles
- Banners may be hung only with the permission of stadium management. If approved, Banners may be hung only with rope, string or plastic ties and may not block any existing signage or vent, or damage any stadium walls, paint, railings, glass, etc.
Stadium Management reserves the right to remove and confiscate any banner at any time for any reason.
Please note – some events may prohibit Banners of any type, such as concerts, selected family events and other sanctioned events. For questions regarding particular events, please call the Chicago Red Stars at 773-697-8699 prior to the event. While Banners that meet the above guidelines are permitted at most sporting events, SEATGEEK STADIUM reserves the right to modify or cancel this policy at any time without notice, if deemed necessary by management.
No commercial or flash photography of any kind is permitted. Camcorders or any other audio/visual equipment is prohibited unless authorized in advance by the team/promoter or performer. Specifically, the use of the following equipment is not permitted:
- Lenses or Lens Attachments over 6″
- Monopods or tripods
- Flash equipment of any sort
Management reserves the right to change policies as events dictate. For most concerts, cameras and other recording devices are not permitted.
Guests are permitted to use cellular phones as long as they do not interfere with other guests in the seating area. If guests need to have a long cell phone conversation, it is suggested that they exit the seating area and conduct the conversation on the concourse.
All children 2 years old and older require a ticket to gain admission to stadium events.
Address: SEATGEEK STADIUM 7000 S Harlem Avenue, Bridgeview, IL 60455
- SeatGeek Stadium Box Office: 708-594-7700
- Red Stars Ticket Office: 773-697-8699
Please Click Here for directions to SeatGeek Stadium.
SEATGEEK STADIUM is committed to providing the highest standard of safety for our visitors and employees. Should you need immediate assistance, please notify the nearest security guard, usher, or visit the Chicago Red Stars Season Ticket/Guest Relations Tent behind Section 124.
Please click here for up to date open positions with our Front Office.
SEATGEEK STADIUM, the Chicago Red Stars and the National Women’s Soccer League expect fans to:
- Follow all instructions from stadium staff and local authorities regarding emergency response procedures
- Promptly return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid if a soccer ball enters the stands
- Remain respectful to home and opposing team fans, staff, referees, and players at all times
- Sit in your ticketed seats and show ticket when requested
- Smoke only in designated areas
PROHIBITED BEHAVIOR INCLUDES:
- Fighting or disorderly behavior
- Entering the playing field
- Possession or use of smoke bombs and/or flares
- Throwing objects at spectators, staff, officials, players or onto the field
- Intoxication or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Damaging stadium property
- Using inappropriate language in any form, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or inciting messages
- Scalping or other improper resale of tickets
- Violating any local or federal laws
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THIS CODE OF CONDUCT WILL RESULT IN SANCTIONS, INCLUDING EJECTION, BANISHMENT AND ARREST. GAME TICKETS WILL BE FORFEITED WITHOUT REFUND.
All bags and persons are subject to search upon entry.
Due to the large amount of requests received, we are unable to fulfill fan pack inquiries. Please click here to request donations for your local community organizations
Should there be an immediate need to evacuate the stadium; guests will be given instructions via the public address system as well as from stadium staff. It is recommended that you familiarize yourself with two exits closest to your seats.
A First Aid station is located on the Main Concourse behind section 120. If you require medical attention, please go to the First Aid station or notify the nearest SEATGEEK STADIUM staff member.
Outside food and beverages are not allowed in to SEATGEEK STADIUM.
For your convenience, there are several concession stands and carts located on the main concourse and throughout SEATGEEK STADIUM as well as drinking foundations.
Our goal is to promote responsible alcohol service and enhance guest safety and enjoyment. SEATGEEK STADIUM staff is trained in responsible alcohol management.
Alcohol sales will be cut at the 75th minute of the match.
Rules and Regulations governing alcohol management at SEATGEEK STADIUM:
- Alcohol may not be brought inside the stadium
- Any person found inside the building with alcohol not purchased in SEATGEEK STADIUM is subject to immediate ejection
- A person may not enter the venue in an intoxicated state. Intoxication in a public place is a criminal offense. Any person found on the property in an intoxicated state shall be removed from the premises
- Any person purchasing, possessing, or consuming alcohol must be 21 years old or older and be able to produce acceptable photo identification proving their age
- Acceptable forms of identification at SEATGEEK STADIUM are: valid driver’s license, military identification, valid passport or government issued identification card
While we always strive to provide the most accurate information regarding SEATGEEK STADIUM policies, alcohol policies are subject to change without notice.
Gates open approximately 60-minutes prior to match time. All guests may enter the facility through Gate C. In addition, Season Ticket Holders and Suite Ticket Holders may enter through Gate D and fans with seats in either Field Side Tables, Field Side VIP sections or Stage Suites being allowed entry through Gate E
Chicago Red Stars staff and volunteers are available to assist you with any questions, issues or concerns during your visit to SEATGEEK STADIUM. During the event, representatives can be found throughout the stadium, but specifically at the Chicago Red Stars Season Ticket/Guest Relations Tent atop section 124 on the main concourse.
During the event, representatives can answer questions, address concerns, assist with lost children, provide wheelchairs for event use, provide assistive listening devices, handle lost and found services and more. During non-event hours, the Chicago Red Stars can be provided at 773-697-8699
Please click here for up-to-date and open internships with our Front Office.
All lost and found items will be turned in to the Chicago Red Stars Season Ticket/Guest Relations Tent (located behind Section 124) during events or at their conclusion. All lost and found inquiries during the event should be forwarded to the Chicago Red Stars. After events, guests wishing to inquire about the recovery of lost items should call the Chicago Red Stars at 773-697-8699. Guests claiming lost items should be prepared to positively identify the item, present a valid photo identification card, and sign a receipt. After 30 days, all unclaimed lost and found items will be released to charitable organizations.
Lost children are encouraged to the Chicago Red Stars Season Ticket/Guest Relations Tent located behind Section 124. Separated parties should seek the assistance of any stadium employee, security personnel, or usher.
Media access to the press box for Chicago Red Stars at SEATGEEK STADIUM is accessible by the northwest elevator nearest to Gate B (once inside of SeatGeek Stadium). The press box is located on the Terrace Level on the west side of the stadium. The press box seats up to forty (40) print media and has three (3) television booths, and four (4) radio booths. A work area and lounge are located directly behind the press box and restroom facilities are located within the working area.
All media for Chicago Red Stars games must have appropriate facility credentials which may be collected at the Media Entry Gate (Gate E). To sign up for media credentials click here.
The Official Chicago Red Stars Merchandise Shop is located on the main concourse behind Section 122. On match days, the shop is open whenever fans are allowed inside the stadium, typically starting 1 hour prior to match time.
Chicago Red Stars merchandise is also available online at www.RedStarsGear.com
Children involved in the on field youth experiences meet one hour prior to kickoff at Gate E located at the Southeast side of the stadium.
Please Click Here to see our directions and parking section.
SEATGEEK STADIUM, the Chicago Red Stars and the National Women’s Soccer League pledge to protect a fan’s right to:
- Enjoy the match in a safe, clean and healthy environment
- Cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team
- Be treated in a courteous and professional manner
For safety reasons, fans will be refused entry if they are in possession of prohibited items. Illegal items will be confiscated and turned over to the police. If a guest is found inside the stadium with prohibited items, the items will be confiscated and the fan may be ejected from the facility.
The following items are not permitted in SEATGEEK STADIUM:
- Aerosol Cans
- Alcohol or Illegal Substances
- Back Packs or Sling Packs (draw string packs that are less than the maximum size of 14″ x 14″ x 6″ are permissible)
- Balls (of all types and sizes, including soccer balls), Balloons and Beach Balls
- Cameras with Lenses or Lens Attachments over 6”
- Coolers or Ice Chests
- Fireworks, Flares or Smoke Bombs
- Large Bags and Purses (limit: 14″x14″x6″)
- Laser Pointers
- Noisemaking Devices (i.e. whistles, air horns, vuvuzelas)
- Outside Food and Beverages
- Poles to Display Banners, Flags, etc.
- Pets (Note: exception for certified service animals)
- Video or Recording Devices and Tripods
- Any Other Item Deemed to be Inappropriate or Dangerous by Stadium Staff
INDIVIDUALS WHO DELIBERATELY ATTEMPT TO BRING BANNED ITEMS THROUGH SECURITY CHECKPOINTS ARE SUBJECT TO EJECTION
For information on public transportation options for Chicago Red Stars games, click here.
SEATGEEK STADIUM has a “no re-entry” policy during events. Guests who wish to return a prohibited item to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to a personal emergency (i.e. to retrieve medicine from their vehicle) must first make contact with a Security Staff Member to make arrangements. Guests who need to escort a service animal to an animal relief area are allowed re-entry to the facility. All such guests should notify a Guest Services Supervisor prior to exiting the facility to ensure Re-Entry.
Restrooms are located throughout the Main Concourse. For those guests with tickets in Sections 135 – 139 restroom facilities are located behind section 139. There are three family restroom facilities as well: behind Sections 128 and 135. All restrooms are fitted to ADA standards.
Uniformed security personnel are located throughout the stadium. SeatGeek Stadium and the Chicago Red Stars provide security at all events. If you are experiencing a problem with another patron or have a safety concern, please do not take matters into your own hands. Bring the situation to the attention of the nearest SEATGEEK STADIUM staff member.
SEATGEEK STADIUM is designated as a non-smoking facility by Illinois state law. Smoking is prohibited in the seating areas, the stadium concourses, on the balconies of Suites and any other enclosed areas. Smoking is ONLY permitted in designated smoking areas in the SEATGEEK STADIUM plaza at Gate C.
In order to prevent potentially dangerous situations, concourses, stairs, aisles, and other common areas may not be blocked by parked strollers. Strollers may be checked at the Chicago Red Stars Season Ticket/Guest Relations Tent behind section 124 as space permits.
Tailgating is permitted before SEATGEEK STADIUM events as long as it is conducted in a safe and respectable manner. Activities must comply with proper fan decorum. Please adhere to the following policies as it relates to tailgating:
- No glass bottles
- Douse all burning charcoal and dispose in Hot Coals Only bins
- No ball playing or Frisbee throwing
- Please set your grills, coolers, etc. in front of or behind your vehicle
- Tailgating set-up must not interfere with free flow of traffic
- No kegs or bulk quantities of alcohol
- Outside food and beverage is not permitted inside the stadium
- One car = One parking space
- Please bag and properly dispose of your trash
- Outside caterers not permitted
- Sale of food/beverage is not permitted
- No open flames
- Post-event tailgating is not allowed
Taxi Cabs will be allowed to pick-up/drop-off guests in the East Lot. Expect delays due to heavy event day traffic. For taxi service, please call (800) TAXI-CAB. At most matches, there will be a list of Taxis/Cabs with the staff at Gate D.
The SEATGEEK STADIUM Ticket/Box Office is located at 7000 S Harlem, Bridgeview, IL 60455. The phone number for Chicago Red Stars ticket sales is 773-697-8699. Hours: Monday – Friday (9:30 am to 5:00 pm)
- On event days, the Ticket Office will be open three (3) hours prior to the event and is located on the east side of the stadium at Gate D. At least one box office window will remain open through the conclusion of each match to provide for purchasing of tickets to future matches.
During any event, every person in the facility (with the exception of children under the age of 2 years old sitting in adult’s laps) must be in possession of one of the following:
- A valid event ticket
- A valid team/event/league credential
- A valid SEATGEEK STADIUM ID for on-duty working staff
Any person discovered inside the stadium without one of the above-mentioned items will be asked to leave the facility. Those who refuse to leave may be considered trespassing and may be subject to arrest.
Persons who are discovered to be in possession of counterfeit, voided, or stolen tickets and/or credentials will be asked to leave the facility. Persons who refuse to comply will be considered trespassing and are subject to arrest. Persons found in possession of counterfeit, voided, or stolen tickets may be given the option of purchasing valid tickets, when available, from SEATGEEK STADIUM Ticket/Box Office. We encourage guests to only purchase from authorized outlets to avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen, void or other invalid tickets. The resale of tickets (“scalping”) is against the law and will not be permitted in and around the property of SEATGEEK STADIUM. Violators will be reported to the Village of Bridgeview Police Department.
All guests must produce a valid event ticket or credential to the SEATGEEK STADIUM event staff if and when requested to do so. Guests who refuse to show their tickets or credentials are subject to ejection from the facility.
Guests may not change their seat/suite at any time during any event. Guests who are discovered to have changed their seat/suite are subject to ejection.
SEATGEEK STADIUM is the heart of soccer for much of the Midwest and a must-see destination for world-class concerts and other sporting events. Each year, more than a half million people go by the stadium’s trademark brick arch, many achieving or reliving what has become a rite of passage for sports and music fans alike. SeatGeek Stadium is located at 7000 S. Harlem Ave in Bridgeview, IL
As a general rule, our club does not respond to tryout inquiries. Please visit our website for updated tryout announcement, including trials with our First Team and Academy.
Umbrellas are not permitted inside of SeatGeek Stadium as they interfere with other guests enjoyment of the match. Security on game days will request that you return your umbrella to your vehicle, otherwise it will be confiscated at the gate.
Will Call is located at the main Ticket/Box Office at Gate D. Will Call is only open on match days three (3) hours prior to game time. Only the person whose name appears on the ticket order may pick up the ticket(s) and you must produce a valid photo identification to pick up the ticket(s). You should also bring with you the credit card used to order the tickets and your Ticketmaster confirmation number.