The Chicago Red Stars return to Toyota Park to kick off their home opener against Sydney Leroux and FC Kansas City on April 22nd at 3 PM.
THEME / ACTIVITIES
The Chicago Red Stars are supporting Autism Awareness month in partnership with Autism Speaks and Easterseals on April 22nd at 3 p.m. CT for the home opener against FC Kansas City. The Red Stars will host a Sensory Friendly game aimed at spreading awareness of and promoting acceptance for people on the spectrum. This partnership affiliates multiple nationwide organizations with strong ties to the Autism community and will continue to grow its base with the support of each another. For any more information on how to get involved or if you have any questions, contact Cailin Whisler, email@example.com.
Pregame: Live music by The Naturals
A limited number of fans will receive a part of the My Kind of Town history with a schedule poster that includes the group shot of players in the city of Chicago.
- Parking at Toyota Park is $20 per car.
- Enter through S2 entrance.
- All season ticket holders, flex pack members and 3-packs should have received a parking pass (by April 18th) that MUST be shown to parking attendant for free access.
- Parking lots open 3 hours prior to kick off.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to kick off.
- Gate C – All fans
- Gate D – Season ticket holders and Suite holders
- Gate E – Field Side Seats and Tables