The Chicago Red Stars return to Seat Geek Stadium for their 2019 home opener against Tobin Heath and Portland Thorns FC on Saturday, April 20
GAME DAY GIVEAWAY
Route 387 SeatGeek Stadium Direct is a safe and convenient way to get to SeatGeek Stadium in Bridgeview. Passengers take an express ride from the Midway CTA Orange Line Station direct to the stadium. For more information click here
PUB TO PITCH
The Pub to Pitch bus will be running for both the Fire and Red Stars match. The bus carrying riders from Fado and Cleo’s will return to those respective pubs following the conclusion of the Fire match. The bus carrying riders from The Globe and Pub 97 will return to those pubs following the Red Stars contest. The bus will depart 20 minutes after the final whistle. Purchase your Pub to Pitch ticket here.
9:00 AM – Parking Lot Opens
11:00 AM – Gates Open
12:00 PM – Chicago Fire vs. Colorado Rapids
2:30 PM – Chicago Red Stars vs. Portland Thorns
- Parking at SeatGeek Stadium is $20 per car.
- Enter through S2 entrance.
- All season ticket holders should have received a parking pass in their season ticket box that MUST be shown to parking attendant for free access.
- Parking lots open 3 hours prior to kick off.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to kick off.