THEME / ACTIVITIES
- Bark in the Park
Bring your dog to the game and sit in section 117!
Enjoy our doggy fun fest in the Gate C concourse and visit pup approved booths on the main concourse!
Bark in the Park ticket packages are no longer on sale but you can still bring your dog to the game! Bark in the Park ticket package buyers will receive a doggy gift bag and postgame photo.
Season ticket holders: Bring your dog, no extra charge. BUT they’ll need to sit in 117 for the game.
GAME DAY SWAGGER
- Red Stars branded collar and leash
- Parking at Toyota Park is $20 per car.
- Enter through S2 entrance.
- All season ticket holders, flex pack members and 3-packs should have received a parking pass (by April 18th) that MUST be shown to parking attendant for free access.
- Parking lots open 3 hours prior to kick off.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to kick off.
- Gate C – All fans
- Gate D – Season ticket holders and Suite holders
- Gate E – Field Side Seats and Tables