THEME / ACTIVITIES
- Bark in the Park
Bring your dog to the game and sit in section 117!
Enjoy our doggy fun fest in the Gate C concourse and visit pup approved booths on the main concourse!
Purchase your Bark in the Park ticket package(includes entrance for one person, one dog and gift bag) here:
Season ticket holders: Bring your dog, no extra charge. BUT they’ll need to sit in 117 for the game.
GAME DAY SWAGGER
- Red Stars branded collar and leash
- Parking at Toyota Park is $20 per car.
- Enter through S2 entrance.
- All season ticket holders, flex pack members and 3-packs should have received a parking pass (by April 18th) that MUST be shown to parking attendant for free access.
- Parking lots open 3 hours prior to kick off.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to kick off.
- Gate C – All fans
- Gate D – Season ticket holders and Suite holders
- Gate E – Field Side Seats and Tables