The Chicago Red Stars return to Toyota Park to kick off their home opener against Tobin Heath and the Portland Thorns on March 31st at 7:15 PM. In the match prior, the MLS Chicago Fire take on the Portland Timbers at 5 PM.
All tickets purchased for the Red Stars vs. Thorns match will also includes a ticket for the Fire game.
PUB TO PITCH
Fans wishing to make use of the Pub To Pitch bus program for the Chicago Fire match are invited to also stay for the ensuing Red Stars contest. Pub To Pitch riders planning to stay for the Red Stars game MUST RSVP for the return bus back to Chicago by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, March 27. Buses following the Fire match will return to all of their original pubs, and a late bus following the Red Stars contest will make stops at Cleos and The Globe Pub. All buses will leave 20 minutes after the final whistle of each match.
- Parking at Toyota Park is $20 per car.
- Enter through S2 entrance.
- All season ticket holders and flex pack members should have received a parking pass (by March 22nd) that MUST be shown to parking attendant for free access.
- Parking lots open 3 hours prior to kick off.
- Gates open 1 hour prior to kick off.
- Gate C – All fans
- Gate D – Season ticket holders and Suite holders
- Gate E – Field Side Seats and Tables