Introducing the New Red Stars Training Program
Now you can train like the pros! Designed to build technical speed and confidence on the ball, this in-person individual and small group training program delivers what’s required to be a top level player. The Red Stars Training Program is directed and coached by former professional soccer player and current Chicago Red Stars Academy Director, Michelle Lomnicki. All sessions are created to:
- Improve individual technique through repetition.
- Focus on game scenarios within the player’s preferred position.
- Enhance tactical awareness through drills aimed at getting players to think, interpret, and make quick decisions.
The safety of your children is our highest priority. Instructors will wear masks and gloves, demonstrate with their own ball, and will not have physical contact with participants. In addition, all sessions:
- Are limited to the current state and local guidelines for gathering
- Require participant temperature to be taken at drop-off before parents leave
- Are closed to any participant with symptoms
- Will have no physical contact – sessions conducted minimum of 6 feet apart
- Require players to bring their own balls
- Will include regimented disinfecting of any equipment after every session
You can sign up now for 3, 6, or 9 sessions at West Hills Community Church (213 E. 55th St., Westmont, IL 60559)
Stay tuned for updates on our other programs including a Women’s Soccer Coaching Symposium, Adult Soccer Fantasy Camps, and more! For more information please contact Michelle Lomnicki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Illinois Bone and Joint Institute provides top of the line training staff on-site at Red Stars Training camps, including one that stays overnight at residential camps. A full-time trainer on staff at Red Stars camps means that players aren’t just training like the pros, but are being treated like the pros.