– All camp/clinic fees are transferable to other Red Stars Academy camps/clinics.
– Residential/Overnight Camp: A refund less administrative fees is granted if given written notice to the Academy Director at least one month prior to the start of camp.
– Day Camps: A refund less administrative fees is granted if given notice to the Academy Director at least 2 weeks prior to the start of camp.
– There are NO other refunds available after the cancellation deadlines above.
– Voluntary Withdraw/Camp Dismissal: For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to – homesickness, doctor’s appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
– If your camper is injured while at camp: If the proper doctor’s note is provided, you will receive a credit towards a Red Stars Academy camp, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.