How do I register?
Registration links are located on each open camp or clinic page.
How do I contact Red Stars Academy?
Phone: (844) 646-7827 x:705
What ages are the camps for?
Camps are for girls 8-17 years of age.
My daughter has a medical condition, should I tell someone?
Serious allergies and other medical conditions should be reported on the registration, as well as on the first day of camp/clinic.
What is your cancellation and refund policy?
– Camps and clinics that are cancelled by the Red Stars Academy will result in a 100% refund of program fees. All other refunds are subject to administrative fees, which will not exceed 20% of the total cost. (Administrative fees include bank charges, field rentals, staffing, equipment, etc.)
– All camp/clinic fees are transferable to other Red Stars Academy camps/clinics.
– Residential/Overnight Camp: A refund less administrative fees is granted if given written notice to the Academy Director at least one month prior to the start of camp.
– Day Camps: A refund less administrative fees is granted if given notice to the Academy Director at least 2 weeks prior to the start of camp.
– There are NO other refunds available after the cancellation deadlines above.
– Voluntary Withdraw/Camp Dismissal: For campers that leave camp due to voluntary withdrawal or dismissal from camp, there will be no refunds of any kind. Some examples of voluntary withdrawal consist of, but are not limited to – homesickness, doctor’s appointment, birthday parties, school functions, etc.
– If your camper is injured while at camp: If the proper doctor’s note is provided, you will receive a credit towards a Red Stars Academy camp, for a pro-rated amount of the camp cost minus (-) the time spent in camp.
Where do the campers stay and eat for the residential camps?
Players will be housed two (2) per room in the dormitories provided by the university. The players are under the supervision of coaches who stay in the dorms. Most meals will be in the universities cafeteria with available options for those that are gluten-free and/or vegetarian.
What do I need to bring for the residential camp?
A sleeping bag or sheets, toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush, etc.), and towels are the campers responsibility. Along with this, required items include: water bottle, multiple shirts, shorts, socks, and undergarments (there is no laundry service), cleats, indoor soccer shoes, flip flops (for showers), shinguards, athletic tape (if you require your ankles or other body part(s) to be taped), sunscreen, and medicines (as required). Recommended items that you can bring are: extra spending money for snack/drinks, chapstick, and activities for dorms (playing cards, etc.).
Will there be ice and water provided at the training sessions?
Yes, ice and water will be provided at each session.
Can I choose who I room with?
Campers will be two (2) per dorm room. Roommate requests accepted! Please write request in “comment” section while registering.
Will the dorms have air conditioning?
Yes, each dorm will be have AC.