CHICAGO – After the completion of the 2018 National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) season, the Chicago Red Stars have announced contract statuses for all of its players.
Chicago has extended new contract offers to seven players, while exercising options on 11 players.
U.S. Women’s National team members Julie Ertz, Alyssa Naeher and Casey Short remain on the Red Stars as Federation players, while status for 2019 will be announced at a later date.
Chicago Red Stars season tickets for 2019 are currently on sale and can be purchased here or by calling the ticket office at 773-697-8699.
Contract Status (as of Oct. 1, 2018):
- Boyd, Emily: Option Exercised
- Brian, Morgan: Option Exercised
- Colaprico, Danielle: Extended New Contract Offer
- DiBernardo, Vanessa: Option Exercised
- Elby, Brooke: Option Exercised
- Ertz, Julie: Federation Player (USA)
- Gilliland, Arin: Extended New Contract Offer
- Gorden, Sarah: Option Exercised
- Green, Summer: Extended New Contract Offer
- Kerr, Samantha: Option Exercised
- Mautz, Alyssa: Extended New Contract Offer
- McCaffrey, Stephanie: Extended New Contract Offer
- Murillo, Christina: Option Exercised
- Naeher, Alyssa: Federation Player (USA)
- Nagasato, Yuki: Extended New Contract Offer
- Naughton, Katie: Option Exercised
- Short, Casey: Federation Player (USA)
- Stanton, Nikki: Option Exercised
- Vasconcelos, Michele: Option Exercised
- White, Rosie: Extended New Contract Offer
- Yenney, Erin: Option Exercised